AABN Foundation is an enterprise development organization established a decade ago to provide business advisory services and innovative entrepreneurship training programs for youth, women, budding entrepreneurs and growth-oriented enterprises.
We are growing the team around the country (Accra, Tema, Takoradi, Kumasi and Koforidua/Nsawan) and seek to recruit an ambitious team and volunteer advisors as part-time/full time in the following positions:
To apply : Click on the job you require and view the details. Send your cv, motivational note, cover letter, portrait picture addressed to the HR Advisor and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executive Director/Country Director
- Investment Analyst/Business coach
- Director of Operations
- Communications & Marketing Advisor
- Administrative & Finance Manager
- Regional Advisory Managers/Business Development Manager
- Business Advisors/Trainers
- Logistics and Car Hire Services
- Administrative Assistants
- Coordinator – ABS Corps/Volunteers
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Deadline for applications is 10th January, 2017.