AABN Foundation is an enterprise development organization that provides business advisory services and innovative training programs for SMEs, Agribusinesses, Youth Groups, and Business Women Enterprise Networks through strategic partnerships, capacity building, creative products and advisory services. AABN is an accredited training partner of the ILO/WEDGE project and a United Success Ambassador. As part of effort to advance our mission, AABN is looking to fill:
POSITION: REGIONAL ADVISORY MANAGERS
Regional Advisors will work under the supervision of the EBA and provide Advisory Services to the foundation for this purpose. Regional Advisory Managers will be responsible for all the project activities in the various regions and will serve the efforts of stakeholders to ensure the implementation of project policies. They will be responsible for mobilization of the training participants for the various training and mentoring activities on daily basis. They will also follow up to the mentoring centers taking acre of specific needs of trainees and reporting to the main Coordinator based in Accra.
- Strategic planning and management
- Be responsible for managing AABN programs in the regional offices.
- Marketing and providing Advisory services
- Coordinate all the Advisory team members in the region.
- Work as part of regional advisory network.
- Coordinate and manage AABN interest with stakeholders.
- Engage and promote AABN activates.
- Provides cutting edge advisory and training services on all projecting in the region.
- Coordinate advisory and mentoring programs in the regions.
- Provide through leadership and a talent pool in the regions.
- Provides excellent PM of ongoing projects.
- Ensure sustainability of operations.
Qualifications / Experience
- A first degree from a Recognized University
- A minimum of (5) years’ experience working in a related field
- Professional Qualification will be an added advantage
Competence / Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Advance knowledge in PowerPoint presentation.
- Able to network, establish and maintain relationships.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team as well as lead projects.
- Knowledge in the Industry is key.
HOW TO APPLY
Application, including a cover letter (not more than 2 pages) with a statement of motivation highlighting the candidate’s experience against the criteria listed above and a CV, including names of three professional referees should be emailed to email@example.com.
Please Note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.